Welcome to F1Mats
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of F1Mats’s Website. F1Mats is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use F1Mats’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, F1Mats and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on F1Mats. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.F1mats.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not: Republish material from https://www.F1mats.com Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.F1mats.com Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.F1mats.com Redistribute content from F1Mats (unless content is specifically made for redistribution). Hyperlinking to our Content The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval: Government agencies; Search engines; News organizations; Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations: Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union; Dot.com community sites; Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, Online directory distributors; Internet portals; Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations. We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to Customers@localhost. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows: By use of our corporate name; or By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site. No use of F1Mats’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement. I frames Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions. Removal of links from our website If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. Content Liability We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will: Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Return and Refund Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
- Returns and request of Refund can only be made within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- Items should be in a good condition and NOT USED along with original tags. The item should also be in the same brand box.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- For Fitting Issues, Defective and Damage Items. It is mandatory that you provide us with Photos or Video as a proof, as these will be examined and replacement is free of charge.
- Returning mats. Please take note that Customer is at full responsibility of paying for shipping the mats back.
- If you notice any defect on your purchase or any other issue with your order, please make a problem report to Us. Accordingly, you have a maximum of 7 days to return the item from the delivery date. Beyond this time, you have no right to request for a refund and/or a return.
- You shall bear full responsibility over any return that you make to a wrong address.
- Once your returns have been received and inspected, we will process the refund within 3 working days. The amount will be refunded back to your card used for payment based on your selection.
- The following are not eligible of return and refund:
- Dislike in Color or Design
Our mats are made to order, and customer are responsible for picking the choice of their color and design before placing the order
- Mats for Classic Cars
Please note that all our mats are custom made in order to suit your individual vehicles. We do not offer a return or refund on this type of order as these cars are rare unless any reason agreed between us and the customer
- Dislike in Color or Design
- Refunds are issued at our discretion and may be accepted or rejected as such.
- You may not withhold any payment due to us in respect of any other Goods pending the resolution of a claim for a return.
- Please note that you have an obligation to make purchases carefully and to ensure the order fits all your needs. A change of mind is not an acceptable reason for the return of purchased goods.
Ordering and Shipping Policy
Quality, fit and coverage is our top priority, that’s why each set is made to order according to your Car model using a precise manufacturer measurement to ensure a perfect fit of 95% – 100%.
We treat each order as our first, so will make all efforts to get your luxury car mats delivered as soon as possible.
- It is the customers responsibility to make sure the following details are correct:
- Car details
- Color and design
- Delivery address
F1 Mats will not be held responsible for wrong custom made product and delivery address mistakes.
- Order cannot be cancelled after 6 hours of purchase.
- F1 Mats require approximately 2-3 working days to process each order and mats with custom logos can take 7 working days.
- Product Availability. We will make every effort to indicate availability of our products. However, in the event that the product is unavailable/out of stock we will notify the purchaser and they will have the option of waiting for the product to be available or cancelling all or part of the product.
- We may reject orders that do not comply with this order policy. We will notify you in the event your order is rejected.
The impact of Covid-19 has disrupted supply chains globally, and air cargo capacity is extremely constrained, some parcels could be delayed and rare instances of delays of 7-14 working days on top of our normal shipping times below. We are doing our best to continue providing the best and possible fast and timely delivery, unfortunately countries are imposing different measures, quarantine checks and tougher customs regulations.
Please note that the information is subject to change without prior notice due to the dynamic nature of the COVID-19 situation.
- If additional information is required on your order, delivery time might change.
- Please be aware that some countries can stop parcels at the border for security checks and import taxes. These can add to total delivery times. Depending on your country’s laws, some will impose extra taxes in accordance with the import laws. These extra charges are out of our control, not imposed by F1 Mats or the courier we use.
To offer the best quality/price ratio, even though we are a United States company, all our products are made and shipped from our factory based in Dubai. We supervise the production, packing, and shipping process to ensure you receive the best value for money.