Custom Fitted Mats Warranty:
At F1 Mats we offer two type of warranties to our customers. A warranty period of 2 years from the date of purchase for our Single Layer Mats and a lifetime warranty for our Double Layers Mats.
Both Warranties Are Under the Following Terms and Conditions:
– The warranty covers normal wear and tear of the top layer, and material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of the purchase of any mats set.
– The warranty only comes into force if the proof of purchase is shown, with a valid payment of receipt.
– For the Double Layers Mats the warranty applies only when the 1st and the 2nd layers have been used together at all time.
– During the warranty period and by presenting the proof of purchase, you will have the right to get a replacement or if the product is no longer available, we guarantee its replacement with a Mat of the same or similar model/color.
F1 Mats have sole discretion to determine the manufacturer’s defects. F1 Mats will only authorize the warranty claim if the product was purchased from our online store or one of our authorized dealers.
Questions about verification of authorized dealers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Warranty Does Not Cover:
Damages occurred from exposure to flood or fire, trims face material, cats’ scratches, loss or theft ; Any damage of any part of the Mats resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, drops, dents, cracks, tears, etc.) incorrect use of the mats; Damages caused by non-authorized persons (e.g. for resurfacing, services, repairs or alterations beyond our control).
PLEASE NOTE: We will need to inspect the Mats before replacements under warranty are made. If we provide free delivery on your initial purchase, you will be responsible for the return postage and packaging cost. (If the product is deemed to have a manufacturers defect we will refund the postage back)
How to Proceed With Your Warranty Claim on Your Product:
- Please email us first (email@example.com) with details of the product fault, include your order number and date of purchase.
- Wait for our reply/response and when advised:
- Ship your mats and include: A Note stating the product’s fault, your name, order number, email address, phone number, and your address.
We will then test or inspect your product and advise on the situation in relation to Warranty Terms and Conditions.
Note: Any orders made before the 1st of May 2021 is not eligible for the Warranty. For more info please Contact Us.